Hagley Road, Stourbridge, DY8 (ref: 28423448)Shortlist
- First Floor Apartment
- Available On 'Help To Buy'
- Reservation Required
- Set Out Over Two Floors
- Modern Custom Designed Kitchen
- White Custom designed bathroom suites with Duravit, Geberit or similar sanitary wear.
- Karndean or similar distressed effect flooring to hallway and living and kitchen area
- Down lights to kitchen, hallway and bathroom and en-suites
- Wall mounted thermostatically controlled electric radiators.
- Secure entry intercom system to each apartments
Description - Embodying the best of both worlds, Stourbridge has a thriving town centre but is also close to the countryside, meaning weekend walks on the Clent Hills or Kinver Edge are just a short drive away. The Old Library occupies an excellent central position, across the road from the town’s main High Street with its mix of shops, bars and restaurants. The development is also just a few minutes’ minute walk to Stourbridge Town station which runs a regular shuttle service to Stourbridge Junction station and the wider rail network. The motorway network is also within easy reach with M5, Junction 4, approximately a 20-minute drive away.
BUYERS NOTE - PARKING AT A COST OF £5,000
Living/Kitchen Area - 5.49m 1.22m x 3.35m (18' 4 x 11') - Karnden or similar distressed effect flooring to hallway and living and kitchen area, Telecom & Data points, Wall mounted sockets and switches, Wall lights, Wall mounted thermostatically controlled electric radiators.
Custom designed fitted kitchens with soft closing doors and drawers. Complemented with high quality Corian or Formica colour match worktops and splash back. Quality integrated appliances including oven, hob, fridge, freezer, washer dryer and dish washer (only available on 2 beds). Stainless steel sink with mixer tap plus Kitchen Extractor.
Shower Room - 2.90m x 1.27m (9'6 x 4'2) - Wash Hand Basin, Bath, Shower Cubicle plus decorative modern tiling
Mezzanine Level - Bedroom One - 3.66m 1.22m x 2.29m (12' 4 x 7'6 ) - Mezzanine Floor - Carpets, Down lights,
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £135,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.