The Old Library, Hagley Road, Stourbridge, DY8 (ref: 29035020)Shortlist
- SHOW APARTMENT NOW OPEN - Ground Floor Apartment
- Available On 'Help To Buy'
- Parking Included
- High End Finish Throughout
- Modern Custom Designed Kitchen
- White Custom designed bathroom suites with Duravit, Geberit or similar sanitary wear.
- Karnden or similar distressed effect flooring to hallway and living and kitchen area
- Down lights to kitchen, hallway and bathroom and en-suites
- Wall mounted thermostatically controlled electric radiators.
- Secure entry intercom system to each apartments
Description - APARTMENT 3 - 1 BED SHOW HOME NOW OPEN!! - Embodying the best of both worlds, Stourbridge has a thriving town centre but is also close to the countryside, meaning weekend walks on the Clent Hills or Kinver Edge are just a short drive away. The Old Library occupies an excellent central position, across the road from the town’s main High Street with its mix of shops, bars and restaurants. The development is also just a few minutes’ minute walk to Stourbridge Town station which runs a regular shuttle service to Stourbridge Junction station and the wider rail network. The motorway network is also within easy reach with M5, Junction 4, approximately a 20-minute drive away.
Approach - From main entrance hall with door to;
Private Entrance Hall - Security phone system, wall mounted electric heater.
Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen - 3.6 x 8.2 (11'9" x 26'10") - A range of matt grey soft close wall and base units, Zanussi induction hob and oven, filter hood, integrated Indesit fridge freezer, plinth heater, Hotpoint washer dryer and dish washer, stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer. Window to rear.
Bedroom 1 - 2.7 x 4.1 (8'10" x 13'5") - Carpets, down lights,
Shower Room - 1.5 x 2.5 (4'11" x 8'2") - White Custom designed bathroom suites with Duravit, Geberit or similar sanitary wear. Duravit or similar wall hung basin with chrome mixer tap. Concealed cistern toilet system, Walk-in showers or Low profile shower trays with glass shower enclosures. Thermostatic controlled shower heads, Electric Chrome heated towel rail.
Parking - One allocated parking space.
Buyers Note - The 3D property tour is of FF3 and is a 2 bed apartment. This tour is for promotion only and shows the level of standard and finish.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £135,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Type: Apartment
- Status: SSTC
- Reference: 29035020