Hagley Road, Stourbridge, DY8 (ref: 29250633)Shortlist
- First Floor Apartment
- Available On 'Help To Buy'
- Reservation Required
- Feature Mezzanine Floor
- Modern Custom Designed Kitchen
- White Custom designed bathroom suites with Duravit, Geberit or similar sanitary wear.
- Karndean or similar distressed effect flooring to hallway and living and kitchen area
- Down lights to kitchen, hallway and bathroom and en-suites
- Wall mounted thermostatically controlled electric radiators.
- Secure entry intercom system to each apartments
Description - Embodying the best of both worlds, Stourbridge has a thriving town centre but is also close to the countryside, meaning weekend walks on the Clent Hills or Kinver Edge are just a short drive away. The Old Library occupies an excellent central position, across the road from the town’s main High Street with its mix of shops, bars and restaurants. The development is also just a few minutes’ minute walk to Stourbridge Town station which runs a regular shuttle service to Stourbridge Junction station and the wider rail network. The motorway network is also within easy reach with M5, Junction 4, approximately a 20-minute drive away.
Approach - Hallway having security phone system, door to;
Downstairs WC - 1.8 x 2 (5'10" x 6'6") - Low level WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail.
Open plan Kitchen/Lounge - 5.7 x 6.4 (18'8" x 20'11") - A range of matt grey soft close wall and base units, Zanussi induction hob and oven, filter hood, integrated Indesit fridge freezer, plinth heater, Hotpoint washer dryer and dish washer, stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer.
Spacious lounge area with picture windows facing the old Clock Tower, wall mounted electric heater.
Hallway - Stairs to;
Jack/Jill Shower Room - 3 x 1.6 (9'10" x 5'2") - Shower cubicle with complimentary Ted Baker splash back tiling, low level WC, wash hand basin, wall heated towel rail.
Bedroom 1 - 2.7 x 2.9 (8'10" x 9'6") - Mezzanine balcony over lounge, wall mounted electric heater, door to Jack/Jill shower room.
Bedroom 2 - 2.8 x 3.2 (9'2" x 10'5") - Mezzanine balcony over lounge, wall mounted electric heater.
Parking - One allocated parking space.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £175,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Type: Apartment
- Status: Available
- Reference: 29250633